Find your VoiceOver here: https://murf.ai
Murf.ai is an AI-based platform that allows users to create a lifelike voiceover for various purposes. The following are some key takeaways from various sources about Murf.ai:
- Murf.ai offers over 130 AI voices across different accents and tonalities for generating AI-generated speech for videos, presentations, podcasts, voiceover and more. These voices sound very close to human speech and are not monotonous or robotic-sounding like other text-to-speech software.
- Users can upload their scripts on the platform, and the voices are professional, friendly, and clear. Murf is a valuable tool for enhancing e-learning content by providing an audio element to enrich content. The platform simplifies the process of editing recorded voiceovers and allows users to remove any unneeded bits and background noise from their recording.
- Murf goes beyond serving as a realistic voice generator to offer a complete voice solution that enables users to adjust the pitch, punctuation, emphasis, and other elements to make the AI-generated voice sound as compelling as possible. Users can also add media like video, audio, and image files with their generated voice.
- The features include pitch control, pause function, speed control, and background music addition. The platform has a library of royalty-free music that users can choose from or import audio files of their own. Murf enables users to adjust the ratio of voice to music.
- Murf allows users to create an AI voice clone that delivers life-like diction and the full spectrum of human emotion and conveys all the nuances of human speech. Using the voice cloning service, users can customize their AI voice clone to exhibit different emotions depending on the use case, be it advertisements, IVR, or character voices in games and animation.
- It has a versatile target audience, including educators, content creators, businesses, and individuals who want to create high-quality voiceovers. It is a great tool for YouTube and marketing videos, explainer videos, tutorials, and other audio and video content.
- Murf has a free plan and four different paid plans, ranging from $13/month to $167/month. The Pro plan offers the best value for money, providing access to every AI voice in Murf and the 20+ languages available, voice changer, 48 hours of voice generation and 24 hours of transcription per year, commercial usage rights, and higher priority support.
- Murf.ai is a cloud-based platform accessible from most devices and operating systems. Users can access Murf.ai via the web app, which encompasses all the platform’s tools. Some users find the interface tedious, and others are disappointed with the lack of voice and video editing features, few voice customization options, sometimes inaccurate AI voices, and costly pricing structure.
- Explainer videos
- Product demos
- Youtube videos
- Spotify Ads
- Animation vides
- Text to speech
- Voice cloning
- Voice over video
- Voice over slides
- Voice changer
- and there is an API
- Free for the starter package (limited production time only)
- Basic package: 13 $/month
- Pro-package: 26 $/month
- Enterprise package: 49 $/month